Tuesday, December 29, 2009

A Grand Tale Indeed

I, Lokii Fish, am going to write a short story this afternoon. Once it is done, I shall post it here for all to view. It shall have in it:

- A character will get dressed
- During it, they will find a long lost relative
- It must have a chimera
- it must involve musical pipes
- it is set during a day off
- It will end in a desecrated temple
- it must involve a trident

All of this is courtesy of Seventh Sanctum's writing challenge generator. Fun place. I suggest you all go have a looksee:
http://www.seventhsanctum.com/

Note: I probably won't finish it this afternoon, but I'll sure as heck will try
Note: There is no guarantee that it will be any good what so ever
...
I'm lazy, okay? If you want someone who actually gets things done, go check out Patience over at Quilted Story
-----------------
EDIT: Okay, this prolly won't be up here for a while actually. Not only had school kicked in, but her sister turned out to not be a compleat air head, and so now she can no longer escape in the middle of the night down the river.

No comments:

Post a Comment