Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Memelishious

I love memes. They are nature (or the Internets) perfect procrastination tool for writers and artist. I can put off shoveling the driveway (this is like the third time too. Every time we get it cleared off it snows again. My love of winter remains though) and call it character development. Wonderful.

So, Warren…
1) What gender are you?

A boy. 0_o isn’t is obvious?

2) What is your age?
about 15, though I would be wrong

3) Do you want a hug?
-suspicious look- that depends on who you are…

4) Do you have any bad habits?
-shrug- Everyone does. Personally, I chew my nails and forget to take care of my scythe every night

5) What is your favorite food?
hmm, that’s a hard one…I’d have to say apple pie.

6) What is your favorite ice-cream flavor?
ice what?

7) Are you a virgin?
-mildly offended- I’m fifteen, lackwit, of course I am. I know in your world or time or whatever people are haveing kids when they're eleven, but here we tend to keep our pants on. -thinks back to reaper company christmas party- well, at least I do.

8) Have you killed anyone?
(Lokii- oh boy, get ready for a rant…)
Well, er, I’ve never actually killed someone, well not really, I mean, they’re already dead…I’m just helping to detach their soul’s from the earth so they can go to the afterlife. But, then there are also the people who try to cheat death, and them, I mean, they’ve already died…I’m just helping nature take its course. Usually killing is a direct violation of nature, but if you’re coming back from the dead, than that’s just as much of a violation, and so when I, uh, well, kill them I guess, again, well, there isn’t a moral discrepancy attached. So I guess I’ve killed a few people, but I wasn’t doing anything horrible by it.

9) Do you hate anyone?
not really. Should I? I mean, there are a bunch of people I don’t like, but, and not to sound cliche, but when you think about it, hate actually is a strong word

10) Do you have any secrets?
none that I’m going to tell you –sticks out tongue-

11) What is your favorite season?
Autumn. I love it. Everything is really beautiful, the bugs start disappearing, and there’s All Hallow’s Eve. One top of that, reapers are required to wear black for some God forsaken reason, and in Autumn it finely gets cool enough that we’re not fainting all over the place

12) Who is your best friend(s)?
Uh, Rachel Garza

13) What are your hobbies?
Reading, making things, tinkering, and a little bit of tomfoolery

14) What is your favorite drink?
-shrug- spiced cider is always good.

15) When is your birthday?
August 18th. I think.

16) What age did you die?
uh, I’m not dead yet…

17) Are you nice or mean?
I’d say I’m nice, but there could be people out there who think that I’m mean. It’s all relative really

18) Are you social or shy?
shy?

19) What do you think of your parents?
I don’t have parents. When I was little I and my parents were in an awful train wreck. They died. Becah Nightshade, she’s another reaper, but she’s older than me, came around to see if there were any souls that needed help of ghosts that were going to cause trouble and she found me. I somehow hadn’t died, I was pretty beat up though, and I could see the ghosts.*(*note, in this world, about 30% of people can see ghosts. It’s a genetic thing) Stamina and the ability to see spirits are the two main requirements to be a reaper, and so with no were else to go (or so she says. She could have always just left me at a hospital) she brought me back to Marla and Grimm and so they said that Becah might as well train me. Becah’s more like an older sister really though, the closest things I have to parents are Mr. and Mrs. Garza

20) What's your weakness?
Um, poison, gaping wounds, the usual stuff. Oh, you wanted specific things? See Question #10

21) How long can you stay under water?
Not very long, only like 2 minutes, and that’s only because of conditioning

22) What do you do on a regular daily basis?
reap souls

23) Do you love someone?
Sure I do, Becah, Rachel, Mr. and Mrs. Garza, the list goes on. However, none of those are love in a romantic way. I love people, but I’m not in love with anyone.

24) When was the last time you wet your self.
…why do you care?

25) What's your favorite band?
Well, in my world the bands you know about don’t exist, but to be completely OOC, Lokki say’s I would like Abney Park, whoever they are

26) Ever worn a dress?
Yes, and it was for all hallow’s eve okay, so shut up

27) Willingly?
again, yes

28) What do you consider fun in the day-time?
hanging out with friends, general tomfoolery

29) At night?
sleeping and not getting told at 2 in the morning that I need to go get rid of a violent poltergeist

30) Ever kissed anyone?
well, no

31) ...Of the same gender?
no.

32) What’s your favorite thing to touch?
I’m sorry, but that just sounds so perverted I can’t even think of something

33) Does anyone love you?
again, not romantically, but I sure hope so

34) Whats your favorite colour?
blue

35) When was the last time you cried?
…can’t remember

36) Do you have a pet?
no, but I have a scythe

37) What did you name your pet?
I haven’t named it. It’s always struck me as a bit stupid to do that.

38) Are you crazy?
not that I know of

39) What are you?
Warren Holloway, a friend, an employee, a hindrance, a help, an intellectual, the youngest reaper to date, an avid reader, a reaper, a… (goes on for 5 more minutes)

40) What´s the end of your own story?
Heck if I know

41) What´s your nickname?
Mmm, I don’t really have one

42) Do you consider yourself a happy or a down person?
I’d say happy

43) What animal would you say is most like you?
I’m going to be self glorifying and say an owl, because they’re smart (or at least they symbol of wisdom) as well as accomplished, deadly and silent hunters. I’m sure though, that everybody I know has reasons and examples of why I’m not any of those things so all of you can stuff it.

44) Tag Some People:
If you're reading this, then you've been tagged

No comments:

Post a Comment