Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Snow Day! Oh What Joy! What Rapture!

First, I will start off by saying that today had been more awesome than a barrel of monkeys, which actually, doesn't sound awesome. Let me try that again. Today has been more awesome than a room with a moose (if you get the reference, then you are also that awesome). As the title of this states, today has been a snow day, containing all the wonderful snow day type things with it"
-high school = cancellation :3
-oversleeping
-6 pages of LWF typed up (rock!)
-reckless tomfoolery and shenanigans
-creating a new RP character

Unfortunately, school was cancelled because of a blizzard, so I couldn't play in the snow (I heard that, and your wrong. I'm not immature. I still go trick-or-treating. Immature doesn't even cover it)
Also bad: Snow and winter (though I love both dearly) are both very, very cold. I am currently shivering, sniffing and misspelling things because my fingers are numb. Excuses me for a moment, I must sit on them. I also did a nifty little doodle of myself that I think I shall scan, possible color and possibly post. Or maybe I'll just be lazy.

2 comments:

  1. Lucky... we didn't get a snow day.. a two hour delay, but not a snow day. >.<

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah, we've got a blizzard here. School got cancled again today, but we definitly have to go back tomorrow. Still, I'm thankful!

    ReplyDelete