Friday, December 4, 2009

You may never hear from me again, but its okay

So this is it. I now have a blog. I've figured that it's about time I got one. I really don't know if I'll stick with it. I love to ramble, but I'm also very forgettful. Of course, I also love to procrastinate so who knows, this may work out after all. Blogs are great places to ramble, and that of course is what I am doing right now. A few things that you can expect from me, should I actually use this, which is quite doubtful:
- Drawings. I love to draw, sketch, doodle in general. And you get to see it. Aren't you lucky.
(the answer, in case you're wondering is no. You are not lucky it the slightest for this)

- Writing tidbits. I enjoy writing. I've recently started up again. Fun stuff.

-Memes (writing and drawing). My choice procrastination and anti-drug. 'nuff said.

-random crap.

-misspulings

....yep

No comments:

Post a Comment