Monday, December 7, 2009

Oh look, I'm not dead yet. Good for me.

hmm...I'm actually posting...there may be hope for this yet...
BUT ANYWAYS:
I'm writing my nano story right now...well, typing it up really. I have about 20K of it in a notebook, so now I get to try and deciper my own handwriting so I can get everything up. I'm actually pleased on how it's going, if you can believe that. There's one part which I just need to cut out, but that would require not only a libral use of the backspace key (yes, i know about highlighting it. I'm just saying) but I would also have to sew up the area around that, but I want to get my notebook typed up first, so I'll be doing that next. I just hope that I can start typing my actual story again, and soon, because I had just gotton to a big, dramatic part where my character is giving his big 'I'm an immortal Elder, and there is a demon running lose in the city' speech that I've been waiting to write.
AND NOW MUST WAIT FOR AGAIN! WHY????
-cough-
but anyway, umm... here have some filler doodle. the girl is they one immortal guy's neice, Hermies. She's a librarian with a swearing problem. If you enjoyed that tidbit, good, if not, go eat a carrot: Their good for your eyes (or so I've been told)

2 comments:

  1. Hey, just came to check out your blog and stuffs since you somehow found mine :D
    Decided to post on this picture because it's my favorite. I love her shirt >3<

    ReplyDelete
  2. you're apparently the blog next to me.
    Hai neighbor!

    lol, thanks! I think everybody really wants a puffy shirt somewhere deep in their heart...

    ReplyDelete